1. The ITO Terms of Service is created and published in accordance with international law and business practice. ITO does not take responsibility of participants who are not mindful of their countries laws or terms that may forbid them from using the ITO platform.
2. In order to use the ITO platform, all users are to be completely registered with a username and password. Lost usernames and passwords are not able to be recovered to protect the investment and tracking information provided for users investments. Users may use the password recovery as the only means of account recovery. Support cannot recover lost accounts to prevent account theft and social engineering.
3. All participants who choose to use the ITO platform are assumed to have read and agreed to the rules and terms listed in this legally binding document, and are following the laws and rules of their respective county/country.
4. All trademarks on this website are not authorised to be replicated or duplicated in any way. Any findings of such doing are prosecutable by copyright and trademark law.
1. All the materials and information of this website (ITO), as well as any other content, are available and rendered " as is ", without any kind of express or implied guaranties, such as the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement.
2. This website is not supposed to give any legal, insurance, tax or investment advice. Nothing on this website should be taken as our recommendation, or recommendation of other parties, to obtain or dispose of any security or investment, or to involve in any investment transaction or method. Under no circumstances shall ITO bear responsibility for any kind of loss, decline or damages as a result of, arising out of or in relation with the performance of this firm or its content, or inability to use it, unless otherwise provided by law.
3. ITO does not confirm that the data presented as the content is decisive, complete, correct, or affirmed. Please commit any money operation after you are thoroughly acquainted with the prospects.
1. Every deposit is considered public to keep all firm operations transparent and visible to the public and any law party that may wish to review the public ledger.
2. Participants execute all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and at their own risk. Participants determine their own size of investment and interest rate. ITO may adjust the minimum and maximum deposit depending on the company profit at any time to suite client and business volume and needs.
3. All return on investment/interest rates as well as time frames are finalised and can not be modified after receipt of investment under any circumstances.
4. Member may choose any of the represented crypto currencies and digital tokenised assets that are listed in the investor dashboard. Only these currencies are accepted and can be delisted, put under maintenance or removed due to inactivity or broken code infrastructure caused by either the coins developer or inactivity from the ITO user base
5. All investments are subject to automatic conversion to a delegated asset in order preparation for the next stage of the ITO business model.
Use of the affiliate program
1. The affiliate program is permitted to be used by all users, investment contribution is not required nor necessary to use the affiliate facility.
2. Users are not allowed to send SPAM or any kind of unsolicited commercial e-mail to promote the ITO firm. ITO will not take any responsibility for damage caused by users who decide to spam for affiliate gain. It is the clients responsibility to abide by anti-spam law and rules via email, online forums, and so on.
3. ITO offers a fixed affiliate commission of 5% (percent) for all participants for the contributions of their referrals. This rate will not change and is only credited to participants who user their referrers affiliate link. This system is completely automated; earnings are credited after 1 (one) confirmation on the respective currencies network of the participants pledge.
4. Affiliates are not permitted to refer themselves; those who violate affiliate rules or abuse the system are susceptible to forfeiture of earnings at any time, without warning.
1. We reserve the right to suspend or temporarily terminate the delivery of information via this site without prior notice. The necessity of supplementing, updating, deleting, and modifying of the websites content can cause it. It may also be a result of circumstances of insuperable force including, without limitation, urgent system updates, power cut-offs, equipment damage or breakdown and natural disasters.
2. The Company does not bear any responsibility for inconveniences or problems resulting from such termination or suspension, including when access for investors to ITO becomes temporarily impossible.
1. Automated arbitrary currency trading and automated marginal cryptocurrency trading is a high yield form of investment available in the financial markets and is only suitable for individuals and institutions who and which have sufficient experience and track of record.
2. Any opinions expressed by representatives of ITO as to the currency exchange rates in the future for specific currencies are purely opinions, which do not necessarily represent the opinion of ITO, and do not imply any guarantees of full return.
3. To protect our members from trading risk we have a stabilization fund, which in case of loss, is used to repay investors. This does not guarantee return but rather ensure the offered return of investments in the case of loss during the programs life and operation.
4. In addition, there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. ITO does not take responsibility for loss due to attacks, hacking and so forth but do offer state of the art security to help protect the company from these scenarios.
Amending the Terms of Service
1. Management of ITO reserves the right to amend these " Terms of Service " without investors consent.
2. Management of ITO will inform investors of such changes by publishing this information notice on the website of the program.
3. The changes become effective on the date of placing the information on the website, unless otherwise provided in the text of a specific notice.
1. Every member has the right to request any additional information from our support service.
2. Members agree to behave politely with our support team and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situation.
DDoS Protection and Website Uptime
1. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) is known as one of the most ubiquitous and damaging attacks in cyberspace. In response to the growing concern of DDoS, IT administrators around the world have recognised professional anti-DDoS solutions as an indispensable defence to protect sensitive IT environments across businesses and governments against attack. Our website is hosted on a server protected against DDoS attacks.
2. In the severe case of attacks that are too powerful for the ITO platform to handle, backup domain and servers are in place depending on the strength of the attack. In this case we request user patience and cooperation while we utilise these resources to achieve maximum website uptime at all times.
1. In cases where any provision of these " Terms of Service " are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitration body to be unenforceable in certain jurisdictions, such provision shall be acknowledged as unenforceable in such jurisdictions.
2. The other provisions of these " Terms of Service " shall remain binding for all signatories as if such provisions were not contained herein. Otherwise such provisions shall remain enforceable and unaffected in all other jurisdictions.
If you do not agree with or are not comfortable with these terms, we do not recommend that you continue to use the ITO platform and/or any of its offered services.